We help hospitals get more value and better results from their IT projects and investments.
We work closely with our hospital clients to create meaningful IT road maps, manage challenging project implementations and solve integration problems between clinical IT systems.
- Are your hospital IT implementations on track?
- Need help with patient safety and quality improvement projects?
- Having issues with your HL7 integration projects?
Health Engine is an Integrated Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and suite of Enterprise IT Solution for Hospitals and Clinics, specifically designed and developed to match the needs and requirements of Philippine hospitals.
It jumpstarts the digital transformation process for hospitals by enhancing clinical care documentation, streamlining operational processes and engaging patients and key stakeholders.
Check out the other cool features.
We don't just implement technology. We help transform healthcare.
Our Core Competencies and Skills
MedProjects provides a wide range of Healthcare IT services. Our consultants and staff have extensive experiences in implementing and managing various Health IT projects for major hospitals.
Ready to improve, streamline and standardize your clinical workflows and business processes? We are here to help. Our experts have training and experiences in implementing best practices for quality and patient safety, including JCI accreditation standards and Lean Six Sigma.
We are Health IT experts. We’ve worked with HL7 standards for years and we’ve successfully integrated different IT systems using an open source integration engine for different interoperability standards, including HL7 v2, FHIR, XML, JSON, CSV and raw text files.
Our Implementation Experiences
We have implementation experiences in the following healthcare and enterprise IT applications:
- Hospital Information Systems (HIS)
- Laboratory Information Systems (LIS)
- Radiology Information Systems (RIS)
- Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR)
- Patient Portals
- Telemedicine (including Teleradiology, Tele-Opthalmology and Tele-ICU)
- Emergency Department Information System (EDIS)
- HL7 and Integration Engines
- Clinical Data Repositories
- Clinical Data Warehouses
Check out the list of projects and activities we did for our previous and current clients.